Air Jordan 1 High "Racer Blue" Zoom review.

feature imageThe second sneaker of the "Fearless Ones" release dropped March 14th 2020 in the "Racer Blue" colorway.

To start, this sneaker has a full length Zoom cushioned insole which "makes performance better". The leather comes inconsistent with every pair. It comes already wrinkled, which came to me by surprise since I ordered them off the Nike SNKRS app to begin with. It didn't bother me too much though because I rock my sneakers and instead of doing it myself they came like that which was nice. They do have the clear "ice like blue" outsole which yellows overtime due to wear.  The red bottom of the outsole was one of the main reasons I got them because the blue and red makes it like the "Yin-Yang" in my opinion.
Image result for outsole jordan 1


The iconic tongue label was changed from "Nike Air" to "Zoom Air" which really helps the character of the sneaker. There is a Zoom tag of the outside of the sneaker to show that they are Zoom equipped.

I wore these sneakers a couple days after getting them from the SNKRS app to the grocery store. They are one of the most comfortable Jordan 1's I've ever worn. I love Jordan 1's because you can literally wear them with everything. A dress, suit, joggers, jeans, shorts... Anything. And after getting a pair of "Shadows" and a couple others I wanted to throw a light colored pair in my rotation to mix it up and I am so happy I did.

These were said to be the "Poor Mans Dior Air Jordan 1's" Since the Dior Jordan 1's were supposed to release around the same time but got pushed back because of the COVID-19 outbreak. Luckily, the "Racer Blue" Jordan dropped just in time!

Overall, I am super happy with the way this sneaker came out. I was watching these since they were rumored right after the first "Fearless" Jordan 1 came and and couldn't be more thrilled with the outcome on the "Racer Blue"!


Air Jordan 1 High Zoom "Racer Blue"

Release Date: 03/14/20
Color: White/Racer Blue-White
Style #: CK6637-104
Price: $175


-Sneakerheads Anonymous
IG:@Sneakerheads.anonymous




pictures from: https://sneakernews.com/ and https://solecollector.com/

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*LEAK* Off-White x Jordan 1 "Canary Yellow"